[TR] Interesting Cam Condition

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 09:58:22 MDT 2012

iv been using Valvoline "racing" oil, right off the shelf of my local
autozone.
it is formulated the old way and specifically says its good for flat
tappets and has ZDDP.
it is 50 weight, but as i live in California's desert
heat and the motor gets hot real quick, iv had no problems with the viscosity.
Frank