[TR] Mom in my TR3

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Sun May 13 06:26:04 MDT 2012

ha, ha, ha.....not my mom - my father!  Many years ago (as in 1966!)  when
dad said he needed a second car, my brother and I persuaded him that  a
Spitfire would fit his budget.  We figured that he would generously  let us
borrow it occasionally so it would be a win-win.  Well,  "occasionally" turned
out to be the operative word!  Dad really loved the  way sports car drivers
waved at each other and wouldn't give it up:)

Sorry, bit off track - this is more of a Father's Day story!

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack,  PA
1976 TR6 CF57822U

In a message dated 5/12/2012 8:27:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,