[TR] Float bowls overflowing

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Thu May 10 13:50:00 MDT 2012

Roger,

Cracked floats would do it!  The floats get saturated with fuel and  don't
"float" anymore!  I would suspect your fuel pump pressure but you  said it
ran fine with that fuel pump until now.  I assume you're  using a fuel filter
so we can rule out nasty bits of dirt clogging the  valves....if the float
level is set to spec and the pump hasn't suddenly decided  to put out 8 or
10psi, I'm guessing that there's a crack in one of your  floats.

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack,  PA
1976 TR6 CF57822U

In a message dated 5/10/2012 12:07:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,