[TR] tenax windshield posts

Kinderlehrer kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Tue May 8 21:19:13 MDT 2012

Fools rush in... but it this case it worked out, there was no interference
with the glass and it seems as strong if not stronger than the original. My
JCW version is probably not much better - I do have to yell at it a lot to
make it work. It's been a while, but I think I tried the match stick trick
but there just wasn't enough wood. On the doors I took the wood out behind
the side curtain mounts, drilled the holes out and filled them with wooden
dowels.
Bob