[TR] tenax windshield posts

Kinderlehrer kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Tue May 8 16:06:20 MDT 2012

My frame didn't have any holes on the inside, but one or two of the holes on t
he outside were too big, or out of shape, to hold th e stud - is that the
situation you are facing? My solution was to use a "nutter" thing which works
much like a pop-rivet but inserts a molly like threaded sleeve. The inserts
are available in aluminum and steel. I got mine at JC Whitney eons ago, but I
have seen them at Harbor Freight among others. I also used itB in a few
locations whereB  the lift-a-dot stud was supposed to screw into wood but the
wood was having no more of it. Anyway, that was a number of years ago and it
is holding up fine. Just a suggestion.

Bob