[TR] Order of Engine Assembly

G.D. Huggins guy at genfiniti.com
Mon May 7 07:18:48 MDT 2012

Terry,

The pistons/liners do not come as a strict pairing (unlike the piston and dome
for SU carbs), therefore I do not believe it matters.
Best of luck on your rebuild.  I did my own as well, and so far no major
issues.

#1 engine slot, and #2 into #1.  I hate to take it apart because I'm afraid
I'll bugger up the figure 8 gaskets.

> So...new bearings, new rings, honed liners,ground crankshfat...just how
critical is it that these go in the same holes?  Isn't it the same as if I
were buying new liners?

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/guy@genfiniti.com