[TR] Spitfire Turn Signals

Roger Elliott elliottr at rmi.net
Wed May 2 18:44:24 MDT 2012

Thanks Everyone,

I determined that even though there was voltage were the green wires
went into the stabilizer, there was no voltage at the connector to the
hazard switch.

I tried tracing the wires from both ends, but they both went into the
harness and I could not determine where the problem might be.

I ended up just running another wire between the stabilizer and the
hazard switch connector and everything is working fine.

Thanks,
Roger Elliott