[TR] Commission numbers

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Tue May 1 20:09:32 MDT 2012

I remember seeing TS1 in it's garage pre-restoration around 1980-1981.
 What was achieved with that restoration is remarkable, and I'm delighted
TS1 still exists.  The car started as a heavily rusted project, that while
mostly complete needed an enormous amount of work.  Possibly a different
frame adapted to the unique details of TS1.

The idea of originality is great.  Conservation classes at concours events
is a welcome development in support of originality.  I don't think TS1
would fit into that class, though...

Don
1962 TSF202L TR3B