[TR] Commission numbers

Loumetelko at aol.com Loumetelko at aol.com
Tue May 1 17:06:17 MDT 2012

But one car came in today for an oil change and a minor problem with  the
brake light.  That number I can probably remember:

Mark:
Thanks for the delightful photo of the very beloved TS1.   I first met TS1
in Joe Richards' shop back in 97 or so and later in 2003 when  Joe unveiled
it in Auburn at the TRA National I hosted.   Words can not begin to explain
what Joe started with compared to its finished  look.

On another list the new owner said his goal was to "improve" TS1 - that
very thought just terrifies me.  Would be like some dolt painting a smile  on
the Mona Lisa!  Sincerely hope before any so called improvements the new
owner gets opinions from Joe or Bill Piggott or John Saunders.  Please  Mark,
gently quiz the owner about his plans for TS1 and what improvements he has
in mind.

I know there will be those who say that TS1 is his car to do as he so
pleases but Dammit there was only one TS1 and to butcher it would be more  than
criminal!

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana