[TR] Commission numbers

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Tue May 1 11:05:36 MDT 2012

 Nice enough car. Too bad someone painted over the trunk and hood
hinges...I'll bet they probably painted the underhood areas black, too. :) :)
:)

Seriously, do you sort of feel as if Ken Richardson and others are watching
over your shoulder as you work on this car?

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us