[TR] TR6 air pump

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Sat Mar 31 07:43:11 MDT 2012

In a message dated 3/30/2012 9:22:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
tr6guy at cox.net writes:
> If you remove it as I did on my 75, I would recommend holding onto it as
> some
> states require the smog equipment and I like holding onto the factory
> parts
> for the car.

And store it in a dry place.  These things like to seize up if not
exercised frequently.  But the worst thing you can do is just remove the belt and
leave it in place.  In this case small amounts of exhaust gas will bleed past
the check valve and accelerate vane corrosion.

Dave