[TR] TR 2/3 steering boot - another question.

davewillner davewillner at pa.net
Tue Mar 27 13:04:37 MDT 2012

I think there's another hole, maybe 3/4" or 1" which is about halfway down
the steering boot on the right side. It seems the boot covers only half of
the hole, I did plug mine with a blanking grommet (for looks), but the
carpeting does cover that hole on mine anyway...Not sure the purpose, one of
those things ...?

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg PA
59 TR3A