[TR] TR 2/3 steering boot - another question.

Angelo Graham agraham at execulink.com
Tue Mar 27 12:12:03 MDT 2012

Hello List:
Further to Chris' question about the steering boot, I have mine in place
with a hose clamp as well. I have a 5/8" hole right beside the larger
steering column hole in the bulkhead. The boot does not manage to cover
this hole. Just wondering what the hole is for? I think I have all the
bulkhead connections made - tach, oil line. speedo, etc. I don't
remember what this hole may have been used for. Any ideas? Just plug it?
Thanks in advance.
Angelo Graham