[TR] CA Black Plates

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 14:24:18 MDT 2012

Bill, have you tried to get vanity plates with the number on your black
plate?  If you get the number put your black plates on instead of the
vanity plates.  Same number so I doubt the CHP would ever notice.

Year of manufacture plates are the only old ones you can retrofit. You
can always buy a pair of gold with black print year of manufacture
plates for your TR3.

Teriann