[TR] Erratic Speedometer

John Young jeyoung_2 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 13:20:50 MDT 2012

You might try thr local model railroad store. They will have or can order
several sizes, colors and fonts of decals.
They should also have the proper
clear coat for them. I have not actually seen them for several years now, but
I have bought
that sort of thing when I was building HO scale model railroads.
John Young NASS# 528
Indiana
'78 Spitfire
'66 Spitfire