[TR] Fine TR6's

George Richardson gpr at key-men.com
Thu Mar 22 18:16:01 MDT 2012

Me too, except New York. :-)

I'm just starting to rebuild my TR6 on a Ratco frame. Since the body
wasn't much better than the frame, and the frame was useless, you can
guess where I am.

Fortunately, I've only spent $500 to aquire the TR6, which ran when I
got it (10 years ago?) and I've spent another $1000 on a complete NOS
set of original Rover body parts ( 9 years ago).

The $5K for the Ratco frame was a big chunk, but this thing is going to
be a new car when I get it done.

George Richardson
Key Men - Keys for Classics
www.key-men.com