[TR] Erratic Speedometer

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Thu Mar 22 17:24:54 MDT 2012

> I would think press on letters might work, then clearcoat.  available
> at
> architectural/art supply stores in a zillion sizes

Do you perhaps know of a store that stocks them in white?  I contacted all
the local chains, and searched on-line, without being able to find them in
white.  I did find one store that had some left over; but they were too
large for what I wanted to do (dash lettering on a Stag).

Apparently the computer age has nearly eliminated the market for press-on
letters.

-- Randall