[TR] Lucas Batt Cap screws

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Thu Mar 22 15:57:24 MDT 2012

Picked them up at Lowe's, #8x3/4 oval(cheese) head stainless, used a 3/32"
drill, Bob's yer uncle!

Thanks to all!

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS30766L "Tarbaby"
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"Hello, my name is Bill and I own an old British car.  Now...What are the
next 11 steps?"

  _____