[TR] Dome oil

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Tue Mar 20 21:22:10 MDT 2012

I have used all sorts of stuff and it all works fine, ATF, 20W, 5W-30, 30W,
the Stuff Moss sells, no discernable difference by my seat of the pants in
various cars over the years.  If you have a modern car that uses the ultra
thin stuff 5w-20, and have some spare sitting around, that would probably be
good as well.

Only failure was when I tried WD40 as a teen on my first car, thought it
would increase response/acceleration, definitely too thin, sputter and miss
on acceleration.

Greg Lemon