[TR] TR3 Headlight Machine Screw Size

Keith Stewart keithstewart at execulink.com
Tue Mar 20 20:44:16 MDT 2012

On 2012-03-20, at 10:15 PM, Randall wrote:

> BTW, it's probably best to complete the headlight alignment before
> installing the trim rings.  Mine were really, really tight, I'm not sure
> I'll be able to get them off again without damage.
>
> -- Randall

Thanks. I have a bit to go before I get to that stage. The nose clip is off
the car and I am installing the lights and grille surround - not the grille
yet - before attaching the nose clip back on the car. Much easier to access
the attachment points - and a much better working height - this way. Then I
can do the headlight alignment.

Once again, thanks for your help.

Keith R. Stewart
London, Ontario