[TR] TR6 Oil leak Best solution?

Ed Oot eoot at citlink.net
Tue Mar 20 13:30:47 MDT 2012

On closer inspection it does not appear that this has been smashed with a BFH,
It does appear that an attempt has been made to slot it but it's in rough
shape.  It also appears to have a few threads showing.  Is it a reasonable
approach to try to get hold on it with vise grips?  Is it going to be
necessary to remove oil filter and fuel pump to attack it?  Has anyone had
success getting it out with the engine in the car?

Should I just consider buying it some Depends?