[TR] TR6 ZS won'y idle

eoot at citlink.net eoot at citlink.net
Sun Mar 18 10:28:54 MDT 2012

Plugs are dry and sooty after it dies on it's own.  I guess I tend to discount
things like valve lash our too much fuel pressure as those systems have not
been touched since it idled fine.  Not sure if Jeff uses Grose jets. Is there
anything in the installation that could result in this behavior?  As I
mentioned  at starts right up and will run with the choke out a quarter.
Thanks
Ed

Sent from my iPhone