[TR] Upholstery

Keith Stewart keithstewart at execulink.com
Fri Mar 16 13:00:44 MDT 2012

> Tom asked
>
> Who has the best seat kit for the TR4?  TRF?

Do you mean just the upholstery or complete seat kits? If more than
upholstery, is it an early TR4 requiring springs and padding or a later one
requiring foam and supports?

My TR3 and TR4 seat springs from TRF are great. The horsehair padding support
for them is just like original. The fabric sets I have purchased from them for
the TR3, TR4 and Spitfire have been fine (both leather and vinyl). I think for
any of us to state who has the best ones, you would have had to get material
from more than one supplier and usually that is so far back when it was last
done that any differences may well be from the time period more than the
supplier. Just my $0.02

Keith R. Stewart
75 Camden Road
London, Ontario