[TR] Oil Dispensing Gun

fogbro1 at comcast.net fogbro1 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 16 09:12:55 MDT 2012

List,

I've tired of loading a standard grease gun with oil only to have it leak more oil than it delivers to a grease fitting. Where can I find an oil dispensing gun with a standard grease fitting at a reasonable price, like under $30, if such a thing exists. McMaster-Carr has them at $68 and up. Is that the going price? As suggested in previous discussions on this List, I've tried the local boat dealer, only to be told that such a thing does not exist.

TIA,

Ed Woods