[TR] Morgan Factory in Malvern - Advice Needed. No Triumph Content

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Thu Mar 15 19:00:52 MDT 2012

Years ago my wife and I went to England.  Flew into London then hopped on
a train to Wales where our friends lived.  Slept through the train ride
except
for the moment I woke up, looked out the window and say a Jag XJS Estate.
Cool!  Also woke up when the train made a short stop at Malvern.  Wished
I would have had more time.  Fun trip for the most part, including a day
spent
at the TR Register's 21st annual gathering.  I should have a bunch of
pictures
from that event somewhere.

mjb.