[TR] Morgan Factory in Malvern - Advice Needed. No Triumph Content

Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley triosan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 15:03:30 MDT 2012

And as long as yourr in Wales, do not miss Portmeirion -- fake Italian
village and great gardens.. Got to spend Thanksgiving there last year [not
that they knew it], and it is just fabulous.

Don't know how I managed spend a year in England and not hook up with Jon
or go to Morgan in Malvern.  Darn.

And Jon, you are not packed in in England -- my overriding impression is
one of green pastures, rock or hedge rows and SHEEP.

--
Chuck Arnold and Kathleen Kelley