[TR] SU HS6 choke cable on a TR4

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 15 07:20:42 MDT 2012

Cosmo,

Thanks for the reply. On my 4 there is no small hole in the firewall for
the choke cable. There is only the hole for the heater cable. I could
route the choke cable through that hole as well but the problem will
still be a too short cable.
As you can see from some of the replies, a new cable for a 4A should be
long enough at least longer than the one currently installed.

I think before I order a new cable, I will either call Moss or TRF and
ask them how long the cable is. In the mean time I will remove my
existing cable so I can compare measurements.

When I get this task complete, I will post my results. Positive I hope.

Bob