[TR] Was TR3A electrical/starter trouble, now NEVER MIND!

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Wed Mar 14 22:52:55 MDT 2012

William Pugh wrote:
> Learning a lesson (s) is how we all got here ... Answering a question is NEVER
> a waste of time.

Reminds me of the line about how good judgement is the result of
experience, experience is the result of bad judgement.

I'm making a bit of progress on getting searching working again in the
archives [ link below ]   Once that is done I'll work on getting them all
updated.  As a side note to that I may just try to generate a count of just
how many Team.Net messages there have been over the last 20+ years.
We shall see.

mjb.