[TR] [6pack] B & B clutch and Gunst T. O. Bearing in a TR6? (Toyota Conversions)

tr3abobm77 at frontier.com tr3abobm77 at frontier.com
Wed Mar 14 14:16:51 MDT 2012

To be fair, Herman isn't the only source. Eagle Gate (www.eaglegatellc.com)
in Mesa Arizona also makes one. I just bought one a couple of weeks ago and
I liked it because I can use my stock TR3 pressure plate and slave cylinder.
The kit comes with a new throwout shaft and fork so you don't have to use
the old one. For personal reasons, I didn't want any hydraulics inside the
bellhousing and I am not going to use anything but silicone brake fluid. I
removed my TR3 tranny last weekend and the Toyota one is going in this
coming weekend.

Bob Maassel
59 TR3A
TS39869l