[TR] Tonneau cover for TR3 / early TR3A

Hdefer tr3 at roadrunner.com
Wed Mar 14 11:32:24 MDT 2012

Randall,
I just spoke with the guy who did my 190SL tonneau, 4 years ago,
which I am very happy with ($400).  Perfect fit  -no shrinking or
stiffening of the fleece lined vinyl when cold.
He is reluctant, of course, to quote without seeing the car, but he
was quite sure it would be $400 to $500, depending on the material
you choose. It will help if he has your old pattern.
If I remember correctly, Moss charges around $600+sh. for their
better quality one.  You can contact him at:
tel. (562) 947-1219, (Lennie)
Hans
'61 TR3A