[TR] Tonneau cover for TR3 / early TR3A

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Tue Mar 13 16:31:30 MDT 2012

Randall,
I got a cover from LBCco, this was from a maker in England and not from
Moss.  The first cover he sent did not fit well, and the wheel pocket was
for a 15" rather than the standard 17" steering wheel.

Ultimately, I packed up my original AMCO cover and sent over to him.  He cut
a cover to match the old one, fits great. Jeff stayed wit it until we got it
right, I really appreciated that.

All-in-all, next time I would go Tim's route and just have it custom made
from scratch.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS30766L "Tarbaby"
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"Hello, my name is Bill and I own an old British car.  Now...What are the
next 11 steps?"