[TR] SU HS6 choke cable on a TR4

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 13 16:11:47 MDT 2012

Hi,

Installing a set of HS6 carbs on my 63 4 and the existing choke cable is
way too short. I looked up the part and TRF and MOSS show the same part
# for the cable.

I need something that is about 6 to 8 inches longer because it will have
to mount from the top . It will have to go under the rear carb and then
arch up and then go straight down.

Does anyone know what part # would work for this application?

Would a dual line setup like used on the TR6 work?

Now, the HS6 was installed on the later TR4A. Wouldn't they have had the
same issue? So wouldn't the cable for the 4A be a different part # than
the 4?

Thanks,

Bob