[TR] clutch bleeding followup

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Sun Mar 11 10:42:37 MDT 2012

I have heard from several sources that Gold Classic is junk.

Craig
1972 Triumph TR6

On 03/11/12, davewillner<davewillner at pa.net> wrote:

I've posted this in past, apologies for bombing the list again. I can't for
the life me get the air (lots of air) out of my new clutch master and slave,
along with a new pipe and hose. I tried the conventional way (wife) a bunch of
times, speed bleeder, stick on pedal, slow trickle, etc. nothing is working
and I'm wondering if one of the new aftermarket cylinders is bad. There are no
leaks and the canister remains full of silicone fluid...I'm wondering if
anyone has had any issues with these"authentic reproductions" as they're
called, made by Gold Classic I think, with seals or air leaks or just general
failure?

Before I purchase a compressed air bleeding system, thought I check. Thanks

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg PA
59 TR3A
70 MGB