[TR] Mitty Attendees

William Pugh anabil007 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 10 11:49:54 MST 2012

Hi Folks,
	This is a shameless plea for all you Mitty folks.  My Daughter, Andrea will
turn the big 50 April 18th. So I have purchased VIP tickets for her and her
Husband for the Mitty, She drives a 1990 Red Miata (with teeth in the grill)
which she has owned since 1992.
	If some of you could find the time to look her up and help her enjoy the
experience it would be really great. John Nikas (Drive Away Cancer guy) will
be looking for her too.  She may not be the fastest Miata driver around but
she will  be one of the most Fearless ...
	It is impossible for me to be there, so I am hoping some of you can be my
substitute.

Thanks in Advance ...

"Life is too short to drive Boring Cars"

Bill Pugh
Wallace, CA
Casper
1957 TR3