[TR] brake/clutch bleeding kit recommendation

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Sat Mar 3 21:57:27 MST 2012

The compression of the seat cushion pushes it. I bleed it a bit, set
it up again, and repeat until no more bubbles.  It's a highly
calibrated 2x4 :)

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net