[TR] brake/clutch bleeding kit recommendation

David Griffiths daveg at online.no
Sat Mar 3 14:02:25 MST 2012

For the unmarried, divorced, friendless or folks that just like to work alone,
I've had good experience with the Gunson Eezibleed:
http://www.gunson.co.uk/item.aspx?item=1818.

You just couple one end to the reservoir and the airhose to a tyrevalve. Then
you just open the slave cylinders one by one and let it bleed away in a steady
stream of fluid. One thing though, this pressurises the reservior, which
normally isn't pressurised, so it's just possible that if you have a loose or
cracked nut on the pipe to the master, it will force drops of fluid out onto
your paintwork, so put the lid of an icecream container or similar under the
reservoir and pipe while you do this.

Have fun - Dave (tr3)

On 03 Mar 2012, at 19:08, davewillner wrote:

> Can anyone recommend an economical bleeding kit, maybe something using
> compressed air? I'm still having issues with my new clutch master/slave,
> determined again to resolve this asap...Thanks
>
> Dave Willner
> Stroudsburg PA
> 59 TR3A
> 70 MGB