[TR] TR6 tail light bulb holders

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Sat Mar 3 09:40:23 MST 2012

 On my 1972 Triumph TR6, I was planning to work on all six bulb holders in the tail lights using the soldering method on the Buckeye web site.

I then realized that I did not have a soldering gun with enough power to do the job.

I would like to purchase a new set of the six where they have the extra prong on them so they each can be grounded like on Bob Danielson's website.

The guy on Ebay (BlueChips2001) no longer lists them, does anyone on the list have a source for these?

Thanks,

Craig