[TR] Help needed for early Spitfire front crank seal

Jamie Palmer tr6driver at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 17:57:11 MST 2012

Ok, so I was absolutely sure I had one on the shelf...to replace the one that
was leaking on my daily driver '67 Mk. II (1147 cc).

Unfortunately, I was
wrong.

I need to get this car back on the road by Monday if possible.  I
understand all the 1147's and 1296's through 1970 have the same seal.

Anyone
got one on the shelf they can look for a manufacturer's part number?  Please
email me directly as I'm on the digests and won't get the info right away.
tr6driver at yahoo.com

Thanks!

Jamie Palmer