[TR] triumph logo

Alex & Janet Thomson aljlthomson at charter.net
Fri Mar 2 06:16:32 MST 2012

Several months ago, someone on the list provided the website of such a
service. There were logos of all sorts of British cars and good explanations
about the technicalities of images and how they are saved digitally. I
thought I saved that e-mail but I think it evaporated. Hopefully that person
will pick up on this.
Alex Thomson