[TR] Rear spring issues TR3A

amcewen2 at cogeco.ca amcewen2 at cogeco.ca
Sat Jun 30 09:14:56 MDT 2012

Hi Listers,

I put in poly bushings a couple of years ago, didn't really notice any difference (unlike when I did the fronts) but
this year the rear sounds and feels like a wooden wheeled wagon on anything more then a pavement crack.  Last year felt
fine.

Springs and shackles all look good, no visual sag, shocks < 10 years old and passes the bounce-the-fender-test (one
needed topping up).  Just a teeth rattling experience when I drive over anything approaching a typically maintained city
street (ie rough and cracked).

Any ideas?

Art '60 TR3A
TS85989lo