[TR] Overdrive Quirk

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Sat Jun 30 06:57:54 MDT 2012

I doubt it is the relay.  My first check would be the interlock switches on
the top of the transmission cover.  I think that one is adjusted right on
the threashold and as the transmission case warms up and things expand the
amount of switch engagement changes from "just enough" to "not quite enough."
Does it do the same thing in 2nd gear?

You can adjust the switch by removing one or more of the shims.

Dave