[TR] dum dum

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Tue Jun 26 19:54:57 MDT 2012

Sorry I'm late, John; you know I do support anything that holds Heralds
together! ;)

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us