[TR] Triumphest 2012

Anthony Cascio allegrorover at mac.com
Sun Jun 24 18:55:04 MDT 2012

Terri,
I must say thank you for all those that are going to Triumphfest, sadly we are not going to make it.
But the information that you gathered is terrific! Just the kind of info that makes those long hauls a little more bearable.
When we had the VTR here on Jekyll, I wish I had done something similar for all those travelers, next time though I will give my best effort.
Someday we'll meet and I hope to be thank you personally, (I have used your info on TR3 restoration as well).
Sinceerely

Tony Cascio
58 TR3A
TS27093L