[TR] Gee, I didn't know

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sun Jun 24 13:48:58 MDT 2012

Finally got around to looking at the latest issue of The Vintage Triumph
this morning while sitting on the porch enjoying my coffee.  I am a bit
surprised at how few of the trivia questions I could answer, after being
around the cars for over 30 years!

Must be because it has been so long since I've been to a VTR meet, never
been to Triumphest and haven't had a Triumph on the road for some time.

I gotta quit spending so much time in front of the computer and get my ass
in gear!  Well, I do have to keep Team.Net going helping all of you to keep
your Triumphs running!

mjb.