[TR] TR3 Dash Vinyl Recovering - What's the best Glue to use????

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Sun Jun 24 07:18:02 MDT 2012

I used contact adheasive.  Follow the directions and apply it to both
surfaces and allow to dry 15 minutes or so.  A little heat helps conforming to
the recesses at the openings for the glove box and the center gauge panel.
And around the rolled edges.  I also used spring loaded clamps and some
spreader pieces there.

Only after the vinyl was secure did I cut the openings for the speedo and
tach.

Dave