[TR] Really quite OT, but not completely

Alex Cherington a_flying_scotsman at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 12:13:07 MDT 2012

Hi,

I have a copy of the book and I really like the cutaway diagrams. My
first ever cutaway was purchased at Beaulieu and is the Speed Six Bentley on
page 114. Some time later I also acquired the cutaway of the TR3 on page 280.
At that time I also acquired a cutaway TR6 and Stag. The latter 3 all from
Ebay and now all framed and on display.

Some of the best diagrams are by
Tony Matthews who seems to be a very talented individual. He did the Bentley
and Jaguar D Type on page 236.  He probably did more in the book but his name
and copyright is mssing from the Bentley but is on my wall diagram.