[TR] 75 spit steering

Dean Tetterton tr3a58 at verizon.net
Sun Jun 17 07:30:20 MDT 2012

Dave
          Sounds like the steering rack mounts are loose or worn out. Stand by
the drivers door and while looking at the
steering rack and mounts, turn the wheel left and right. The rack should not
shift in the mounts. If it does you
need new rubber bushings or change to the solid mounts. Fairly easy fix. You
do need to force the mounts toward
the outside while tightening them.

Dean

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/tr3a58@verizon.net