[TR] P-Bomb

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 13:43:02 MDT 2012

*TRF P-BOMB PROMOTION-Begins Today and Ends on Midsummer Day, Traditionally
   Celebrated on June 21st in England and in Many Countries Around the
World-
  Think of Shakespeare's Play, "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
   .  Order $120.00 or more, Including Sale Prices, and Dolly Will Subtract
      $21.00 from Your Parts Total*
   .  Explain "P-Bomb," and She Will Subtract an Additional $5.00-Use the
      Comments Field on Your Web Order-One Word Should Be Sufficient
   .  P-Bomb Ends at Midnight June 21/22, 2012*

Well I thought I knew what it meant but if I told Dolly in one word what it
was I doubt she'd be too pleased or give me $5 off.

Must be some other (British) connotation.