[TR] 42 DCOEs in TR4

Lee&John Howard leejohn7 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 11:28:51 MDT 2012

Hi all

I'm trying to wrap my Webers with long 3 1/4 " air horns in air filters,
something better than those little screen end mounts that only keep the the
rocks out.
K&N doesn't work...the ones designed for the DCOE's are too short - don't
leave enough space for the mouths of the horns to suck air.

Does anyone have a set of shorter horns lying around? I've got lots of good
stuff for trade! (-:     I've searched the Web 10 times over and can find
nothing.

Alternatively, has anyone fitted filters around horns of this length?  Is
there another filter brand that might work?

Any other ideas?

Many thanks

JohnH