[TR] Toyota tranny conversion TR6?

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 11:51:34 MDT 2012

Tim --

Not to recommend one approach over another but just to give you a look at
some options...

Bill Close in Mesa offers a slightly different kit for adapting the W58 to
a TR:  Eaglegate <http://www.eaglegatellc.com/>.  I've heard good comments
from a couple of drivers.  His approach is perhaps simpler because it
retains more of the original TR clutch/throw-out/hydraulics.

What I went with, John Esposito's rebuilt ODs:
Quantumechanics<http://www.quantumechanics.com/categories.php?op=newindex&catid=7>
Perhaps the most costly approach but lets you say 'Laycock de Normanville'
in everyday conversations.

Geo